Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another Sunny and Warm Day

Can you believe that ? I guess really last winter was really BAD !

I started my day today by not doing anything until like 11, went to gym for almost 1 hour and tried to pick up one of our bike that I parked close to Gramercy Park over the weekend and guess what ! somebody STOLE it ! such a bitttooocchhhh, whoever stole it, I hope that you will bike for the rest of your life anywhere you go !

This is the second bike that we lost, last year was at U-Square, I think I didn't lock it properly so I didn't feel as bad but this time I surely did lock it really well including the basket at the front of the bike but yet its still got stolen.
Oh well, I guess no biking at Spring this year :(

Got some stuffs from Urban Outfitters, they are having sale so its consider good deal although prices at this store are really 'not-worth-it'.

So tomorrow I will have another day off since I am between jobs now so I will make sure that I will enjoy it as much as I can. Supposedly windy and raining tomorrow so maybe catching movies would be the best bet, we'll see.

January is almost gone in 2006, isn't really fast ?