Wednesday, February 08, 2006

GYM .. *** arrgghhhhh ***

So I had a free session from the gym with the personal trainer today and he made me do the push ups for like almost 50 times and jumping jack for 100 times !
It feels good but tiring at the same time especially for me. he taught me how to do some of the weights and also how not to bend over as much, try to actually use the legs like you try to sit to pick up stuff from the ground instead of bending over all the way and makes your back hurt.

Today was sunny and clear but too bad had to work and trapped inside, V is in Las Vegas now for work and I am planning our trip going to Montreal. Can't wait !

Do you guys know South Asia has three major sections ? I just watched some channel on TV and it really educated me how that Bangladesh became Bangladesh from East Pakistan before.
So basically West and East Pakistan were not going along because of the religions when West Pakistan is a moslem section and Hindhu's on the other side. So East Pakistan decided to change its name to Bangladesh and until now, whoever is a Moslem is living on the West Pakistana and East Pakistan is the other way around for Hindu and India is right in between them.

And also Israel is actually considered as a Europe section amongst the middle eastern's countries ?

Being living in NY for almost 2 years, it really open your eyes that are so MANY nationalities and cultures that really make you want to learn and find out. I remembered my high school's friend told me that (he reads newspaper in a daily basis by the way) you can find eery nationalities from A to Z in America, is that really true ????