Monday, February 27, 2006

Sunday Feb 26th 2005 ..

So we started the beautiful day by swing the apple store and bought iBook G4 for myself (F) YAY ! I am using it now ..

It's about time for me to have a laptop, we are sharing it before but now I can definitely use it from wherever I want to.

We also had lunch at the pasta place in SOHO, amazing ! I think its our fifth time there. We were actually planning to go to HARLEM to try to the soul food that they recommend on channel 25 but it is a bit too far since we have to walk the babies to the park.

Today was gorgeous! A bit cold when its windy but the sun was shining bright, too bright made me wanna lie on the beach !
The two babies are so tired now, they are sleeping all day long.

Forgot to mention this Cuban Restaurant that we went to yesterday, their lunch was amazing, they are in the W. Village, see some pictures below that we took.




It is around 8P now and we are heading out to URGE to end the weekend and to pay out from last night since we stayed home and watched the pay per view of Darkwater, i think the end was a twist and that made the movie better than other 'us-japanese horror movies'



Ahhh drinks at Urge...the ultimate LES neighborhood bar.

Headed to tumyum soup afterwards around the corner from the bar - yum!




catch up laterzz ......