Friday, December 16, 2005

Broke 'gay' Mountain



Amazingly most of the 'people' of the movie got nominated for Golden Globe, I thought they were okay, especially for Michelle Williams, seriously how could she got it ? I don't even remember where was the last time I saw her on TV, I know she was on Dawson Creek like a decade ago, its not like I watched it too so whatever !

It's really slowing down here in the office since all of my clients are starting going back wherever they are originally from ! A lot of people moved to NYC from Boston, they all said Boston is pretty boring, of course if you compare it with NYC, I am not saying NYC is the capital of the world, there are so many cities in the globe and all of them have their own character, but we love NYC, at the end of the day, NYC is still one of the best city in the globe.

Snow is coming agin this evening supposedly it will mix with rain and it will become ice when it touched the groundso if you see the weather on TV they will say it rain/ice/snow, interesting eh ?

So we are counting down for the Asia trip, we are so excited and this is going to be my first time back home in 8 years ! Can't wait to see my family and some good friends and definitely seeing Vince's parent for the very first time.